Welcome to Call That Girl’s Outlook and Office 365 Helpdesk FAQ and sign up page. I do these “quick questions” for free to my prepay clients, now I am offering for $10 a month an easy answer for you folks that maybe don’t need a full hour to get one question answered.
Even one question will pay for itself and might save you an hours of frustration!
Here’s how it works:
You have a quick question.
- Maybe you want to do something and need to know how or just can’t find an answer in Google
- Or you have an issue you’ve been trying to fix and need a quick answer, I have those “quick question answers”
- If I don’t have those quick questions, I should be able to find you another resource or another expert to help
Here are the details
- All questions about Outlook and Office 365 answered via email or Facebook chat
- No phone discussions of your issues and no remote support
- $10 per month paid via PayPal
- No long term commitment, no contracts
- Technicians can purchase for their MSP and other employees to use. I do reserve the right to watch usage and might ask you to purchase another package if you have many questions on a constant basis
- This is a subscription service, you can opt out at any time, but if you stop your subscription and need help in a few months, then I will invoice you for the past months you didn’t pay. You’re all in or all out! 🙂 You are always free to book a regular appointment as well for $139 an hour or purchase a prepay ticket that allows phone and remote support
- I also reserve the right to cancel a subscription at the end of the month for any reason
- This plan is not to be used for walking you through extensive Outlook repairs, those questions will be moved to a paid appointment.
Benefits of the subscription
- 20% discount on a 1 hour call if you need me to remote in and assist
- Outlook Training Videos included
- I am very fast with email unless I’m helping a client. I will get to my helpdesk folks as quickly as possible.
- I manage expectations very well. If I don’t know and answer, I will let you know that and see how we can work on finding a resolution. Which might come from another resource or expert. I have a long list of experts in my referral circles.
I’m sure there is more to add later, but this is enough to get going. I look forward to helping! I will get your information in the Paypal sign up and add you to my list, thanks again! Support small business!