Since 2007 I have owned Call That Girl and done most of the marketing and SEO myself. I have done some paid ads and many other marketing ideas and have now, 10 years of experience. Many have asked me during all these years to help them with their marketing and I have helped many with ideas or learning something. Many have said I need to offer marketing and SEO coaching. I even had a technical coach I hired two years ago tell me on our last day together that I needed to start offering marketing coaching.
As much as I love troubleshooting Outlook and helping clients get their Office 365 squared up, I am ready to do more work on the marketing side. Since I don’t want to be a marketing service where I do everything (not yet anyway!), I want to start out by offering my usual 30 and 60 min appointments like I offer my Outlook and Office 365 clients. Since I am a business owner and a working technician, you know I have experience and am not a “marketing hustler”. All my referral folks own their own businesses and you will be referred to them as needed and they will bill you directly.
If you are an Outlook or Office 365 client reading this, the services below can be used with your prepay ticket, consider it “bonus help”.
Before you read, please know that I added just about everything I know and know very well to the list. Read it, create a wish list and then review my pricing and determine if this is the marketing help you need. Marketing is a very important part of my business; my entrepreneurship and I love sharing. It’s not for everyone. But if you know it’s not for you to do it all, I have resources. You still need someone to do the in-between. I have affordable packages that will not break the bank. My resources are trusted people I have known for years or hired.
Now learn a bit about marketing and SEO and how I can help.
What is marketing?
- Getting your company and brand exposed to the public through various channels.
- Most large companies have marketing departments.
- Most small business owners are the marketing departments
- Most small business owners started their business because they love what they do and have a talent for. They love what they do, marketing is not something that everyone loves to do but you must do to grow your company and get brand exposure out there.
- Wait, what about advertising?? This is how I see advertising, it’s a one off. You got to a restaurant and sit down to eat and the placement is of all the local business with a coupon. You can take that with you and redeem it later. Will you remember the ad? Maybe if they did something really creative, did something memorable. Same goes for bathroom ads on the doors, bus stop ads, etc. Some companies use ads for their marketing campaigns.
What is SEO?
- For those that don’t know, SEO is search engine optimization. Or easier to say, “Google searches”. When you search in Google, you are looking for an answer to a question, or you are looking for something to buy, or someone to hire. Or yeah…searching your health problem and Google reveals you are in big trouble. Google is awesome and if your company is not in Google, you are missing out on a free marketing opportunity. I can teach you how to get ranked at no charge in Google, you just pay for my time to learn it.
Ready to get started?